DIY Where to Buy Affordable Rhinestones from Bromeliad here. In a previous post on her blog there was a discussion about how it was often cheaper to BUY and not DIY jewelry - especially jewelry with rhinestones in settings. This post has several links for very affordable rhinestones. In a comment I made on her post about when to Buy instead of DIY I wrote that there are many DIYs I do not post because I add up the cost of the DIY (going to the linked supplies, etc…) and sometimes it’s just so much cheaper to buy. Several blogs that I won’t mention continue to post very expensive DIYs linking their supplies to site I also won’t mention.
DIY cake/Pumpkin Pie ‘Postcard”
This is adorable if you want to send a distant loved one a cute personalized message if you can’t be with them for the Thanksgiving holiday, a birthday etc!
- DIY Cake Postcard Tutorial (with video tutorial)
- Pumpkin Pie Postcard
- I suggest you watch the video tutorial to get clear instructions
- Keep in mind, where the ‘postcard’ message goes there is only room for one short sentence, address, and stamps
Not into DIY/Crafts? Fear not! You can still have your cake and eat it, too. Check out this Etsy shop where you can purchase your very own mailable slice of cake.
My 3.5 year old daughter wanted to be a princess for Halloween. OK! I said, then all common sense flew out the door and I proceeded with making her an entire, (mostly) historically accurate 18th century Robe a la Francaise, using nothing but thrifted bed sheets for the fabric.
If you’re interested in the nitty gritty details - I’ve made a blog post detailing the construction process
ETA: I’ve had a number of the same questions asked about this costume - so I whipped up a quick Q&A post that you can read on my blog.
Hello again lovely followers I bought a few things to do a little giveaway just so you know I’m thinking about you guys :)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy (MAC Rebel dupe)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Stoplight Red (True red)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin Hot Pink (Muted bright pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink (Barbie pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Think Pink (Baby pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here (Mauve/rose pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Pinkerbell (MAC Viva Glam Nicki Dupe, bright pinky coral)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare it All (Nude)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy (Muted peach)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon (Orange coral)
- Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink (Pinky peach)
- Wet n Wild Blush in Heather Silk (Rose)
- Giveaway ends October 5th
- Must be following www.makeuploversunite.tumblr.com
- Must be 18 years or older or have parents permission (because I’m shipping to your address)
- International giveaway!
- One reblog counts as one entry, can reblog up to 10 times max to increase your odds of winning at 10 entries
Good luck my loves!
Giveaway ends soon, enter while you can! :)